At Ridgefield Supply, you’ll find a wide variety of siding and trim products in materials ranging from red cedar and pine to engineered wood and fiber cement. In addition, we carry GAF roofing shingles in many beautiful colors. For floors, we offer clear vertical grain Douglas Fir boards and Red Oak boards.
• CVG Red Cedar solid 6’-20’ – 1/2x6”, ½” X8”- primed and Unprimed, 3/4x10” unprimed
• CVG Fingerjoint NON EDGE GLUED – 1/2x6 , 1/2x8 primed
V-Joint Tongue & Groove Wood Siding
• #2 Pine 1×6” #1 v joint eastern white pine, 1×8 # 1 & # 2 Eastern white pine V joint / edge and center bead back.
• Eastern White Pine
• Red Cedar 1×4 clear, 1×6” CVG and Knotty, 1×8 Knotty V joint
Rough Sawn / Textured Wood Siding
• Red Cedar Channel Rustic 1×8 knotty western red cedar shiplap , 1×8 knotty Channel western red cedar
• Eastern White Pine 1×8 Standard Channel EWP, 1×12” knotty red cedar s1s2e, 1×12 standard eastern white pine s1s2e
Cedar Shakes & Shingles – all Bureau certified shingles
• #1 Red Cedar Perfections, 18”
• #1 Red Cedar Royals, 24”- special order
• #1 Red Cedar Barn Shakes, 18”
• #1 Primed Grooved Red Cedar Shingles, 18”- primed white
• #1 Primed Sanded Red Cedar Shingles, 18” primed white
• #1 Natural Red Cedar Shingles Rebutted , rejointed , 18”
• Red Cedar Round Fancy Butt Shingles, 18”
• White Cedar Undercourse, 16”
• #1 Alaskan yellow cedar prefections
Boral TruExterior® has created an entirely new category of exterior siding and decorative trim that offers phenomenal performance, remarkable workability and a lasting look without the limitations that plague other exterior siding and trim products. TruExterior Trim boards and siding are reversible wood and smooth grains. They are easy to paint, cut, route, drill, mill and nail like wood.
James Hardie (SO)
James Hardie is the world leader in fiber cement siding, a material that gives the charm of wood while providing an exceptionally durable, low-maintenance cladding that stands up to all kinds of climates. Products include HardiePlank lap siding, the most popular siding in America, as well as HardieShingle and HardiePanel siding, all available with ColorPlus technology for color accuracy, consistency, and fade-resistance.
Louisiana-Pacific SmartSide (SO)
Available via special order, LP SmartSide is a full line of trim and siding products that combine the beauty of traditional wood with the strength and durability of engineered wood. It resists impacts, rot, and insects while performing exceptionally well in extreme climate conditions. With its deep grain cedar texture, defining shadow lines, and wide variety of profiles, LP SmartSide adds elegance and distinction to any architectural style.
Squarely the best. Maibec is the largest manufacturer of Eastern white cedar shingles in North America. It’s a title we’ve enjoyed since 1964. As the recognized benchmark for quality in our industry, Maibec shingles can be used to enhance the original beauty of your home, emphasize its architectural details, or pair harmoniously with other materials for a more contemporary look. For centuries, homeowners have preferred the naturally durable properties of Eastern white cedar for their exterior shingles. Maibec shingles are available in a virtually endless variety of solid colors and semi-transparent stains.
Roseberg manufactures real wood siding with a strong plywood veneer inner core and a tough hardboard face that resists cracking and splitting, siding with the appearance of hand-hewn cedar, and select veneer siding in a choice of three vertical siding looks. The company’s four primary lines are engineered wood products, lumber, specialty panels, and plywood.
We carry GAF Timberline Lifetime Architectural Roofing Shingles, available in a wide variety of beautiful colors. These dimensional shingles offer excellent value while providing high-performance protection for your home. We also stock GAF Royal Sovereign strip shingles, a popular, affordable choice that looks great and stays in place even in high wind conditions.
• Clear Vertical Grain Doug Fir – 5/4×4” T+G CVG Doug fir, 1×4 t+g cvg doug fir, 5/4×12” CVG fir stepping
• Red Oak 2 ¼” face “ # 1 common red oak, 3 ¼” face white oak pre-finished **Special Order**