- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Based on experience
We are looking for the best candidates to join our Operations team. These candidates will be challenged to provide excellent customer service by immediately greeting customers in the yard and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. The ideal candidates will help keep yard neat, clean and organized, and efficiently handle our inventory.
- Must be able to lift and carry 100 lbs.
- Bend, stoop or squat to floor level repeatedly
- Reach over head to grasp materials
- Stand for long periods of time
- Work outside in temperatures ranging from extreme heat to extreme cold
- Work with mechanical equipment on a daily basis
- Operate folk lift to load and unload trucks as directed by supervisor
- Stores materials in proper location in the warehouse and yard
- Services customers
- Keeps yard neat, clean and organized
- Protects product from damage by understanding and performing correct material handling technique
- Assist on deliveries.
- Restocks bins and other areas of the yard and warehouse
- Will notify Yard Manager of any damage to products or any safety issues
- Completes necessary paperwork such as orders filled, material received and fork lift inspections
- Assist on deliveries when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in lumber or building industry is a plus
- Forklift certification and experience are preferred
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.