- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Hourly Wages Based on experience
Inside Retail Sales Representatives are responsible to prospect and generate new retail business. This position requires exceptional customer service skills and industry knowledge to help generate new permanent sales. The hours and level of responsibility may vary.
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Ridgefield Supply’s services and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Complete required Customer Service Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six Months of experience in a customer-facing sales role.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.