- Type: Full Time
- Salary: Based on experience
We are looking for the best candidates to join our Operations team. These candidates will be challenged to provide excellent customer service by building lumber loads for deliveries, loading and unloading tucks, assisting customers and restocking inventory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build lumber lifts that can be dumped, boomed or forklift unloaded in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operate folk lift to load and unload trucks
- Stores materials in proper location in the warehouse and yard
- Services customers
- Keeps yard neat, clean and organized
- Protects product from damage by understanding and performing correct material handling techniques
- Restocks bins and other areas of the yard and warehouse
- Will notify Yard Manager of any damage to products or any safety issues
- Completes necessary paperwork such as orders filled, material received and fork lift inspections
- Assist on deliveries when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year experience in similar business
- Must have proper licensing and safety training to operate fork lift
- Must be knowledgeable in lumber grades and uses
- Must be able to lift and carry 100 lbs.
- Bend, stoop or squat to floor level repeatedly
- Reach over head to grasp materials
- Must be able to shovel snow
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.